Monday, August 30, 2010

dangerous c always gunna be me






"this kid is rude crude crass insane" dangerous c spits speaking on himself witch shows theres nothing you can say about dangerous c that he doesnt say about him self. Like ive said in previous reviews dangerous c reps the lowlife style to the lifestyle "ive been judged latley and it doesnt suprise me" and he doesnt care what you have to say "im always gunna be me fuck what they say" witch is a message mainstream rappers need to listening to skilled in the underground then selling out when the money comes in. Dangerous c speaks what needs to be told in rap and a rapper like that you have to apriacate.


rating


A

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate the props! But I really need to take some "press" photos or something if my picture is going to appear on sites.lol Anyway, thanks for listening to my music and continuing to support it.

    ReplyDelete