Monday, April 4, 2011

the TEN new emcees to watch out for in the lehigh valley 2011 #1 silva dolla

http://www.rapforever.com/video/silva-dolla-dont-look-at-me

The lehigh valley has become one of the top hip-hop scenes in the east coast over the years with new emcees buzzing all the time. With a scene so vast alot of the new cats may be over looked so im here to bring you the top 10 new emcees you need to look out for in 2011. The next ten days i will bring to you a new artist that is looking to become the next big thing in the lehigh valley rap scene and im start off by a rapper who's allready got his hand in the right connections when it comes to doign exactly just that. Silva dolla has just recently dropped his first single entitled dont look at me witch divine d and the return of local heavywieght kasper. The vidoes shot by mr. rap forever joshramirez so when it comes to local co-signs hes probably got one of the biggest to jump start his career with. He's about to release his debut album called disappearing act sometime this week. Disappearing act will be a double disc effort disc one is the album 20 tracks including dont look at me with collaborations with mr. rap forever divine d, prez, and sam smith. The album will be produced solely by double edge productions. the second disc is a dvd. To give you a bigger picture on his release and what his plans for 2011 here is word for word from silva dolla



silva dolla:
"double edge isn't just beatmakers, its the camp I represent, 6 emcees 2 producers, and if u mention double edge then u mention rap forever its pretty much integrated. I named my album disappearing act cause the hip hop music that I'm making has been absent from the game for a very long time so I just happen to be the Fucking magician that is bringing it back!, im a writer, backpack wearing hip hop fanatic! I'm a fan of the music as much as i am a contributer, I'm originally from nyc born in Harlem but I was raised in pa south Bethlehem and that's what I represent! Along with my album I will also be on the bars mixtape, will be doing shows and I'm getting right to work on my follow up album which will be out early next year. "

1 comment: