Tuesday, June 28, 2011

WHITEBOI D INTERVIEW



abyss: his is a long time in the making i tried to get a interview with you before all my legal stuff went down anyway you just released your newest mixtape mixed emotions and i saw a steady change in some of your subject matters, this album had alot of love and heartbreak were these tracks inspired by true events?

white boi d:Yes Everything U Hear Is Real. I Put My Heart And Soul Into My Music As Well As Past Experiences. We All Had Our Share Of Heartbreaks And Flings. I Like To Share My Life Wit My Fans, And They Can Be Sure That They'll Always Get The Real Me No Gimmicks!

ABYSS:one thing ive always liked about you as a emcee is your ability at story telling, a traight most emcees dont use nowadays witch shows your a versitile emcee who can keep a steady flow and rap about anything. Do you think the lack of depth hip-hop artist use nowadays effects the ability to rhyme as well?


WHITE BOI D:
It All Depends On The Artists. I Mean Some Can Tell Storys And Some Can Freestyle, Some Can Write Bars, Some Can't Rhyme! But I Hear Alota Music I'm Not Knocking Nobody But It All Sounds The Same Guns, Drugs, And Money. I Mean Anyone Can Make A Million Songs But It's Not About Quantity It's About Quality! If All Your Songs Touch The Same Topics, People Will Lose Interest. I'm Versatile I Try To Make Good Music And Stray Away From The Gangsta Talk. But At The End Of The Day Whatever Works For The Artists Do You!


abyss:Looking at your album it doesn't seem you worked with alot of 610 artist do you have plans or would like to work with any one locally?


white boi d:
Yeah I'm Always Up For Collabs! I Have Collabed Wit Many 610 Artists Before, Some U Heard Of And Some Who Are Still New To The Game! But I'll Work With Anyone Who Takes Their Music Seriously! I Also Have A Few Features Wit Sum 610 Artists Lined Up For My Next Mixtape!

abyss:What producers do you work with and who would you like to work with in the future?

white boi d:I Work Wit The CrateZ It's A Production Team Made Up Of 5 Beatmakers From All Over The World! I Would Like To Work Wit Red Mcfly From Red Light Entertainment! I Dig Sampled Beats Just Something About Them That Inspires Me To Do What I Do!
>
abyss: One thing that you do alot of is shows. i always hear your performing at a local club. Do you have any show dates planned in the future?

white boi d I'm Currently Looking Into Doing Shows In Other Cities And States. I Mean The Hip Hop Scene Out Here Is Dead Really, Like I Mean U Can Do A Show Out Here In Allentown But The Turn Out Is Never Impressive. People Out Here Don't Wanna Come Out And Support Local Talent! And Its Not A Good Look For Allentown! But I'm Working On Going On Tour Soon Wit My T.O.S. Fam. Big Shoutout To Bi Da Street Luva.

Abyss: What does the rest of 2011 look like for you musically?

white boi d:Looks Like It's Gonna Be A Good Year! #Nuf Said
>
>
> abyss:What got you into hip-hop and who or what inspires your rhyming style?
>
white boi d:I Got Into Hip Hop When I Was Young, Thats When Hip Hop Was Hip Hop. I Remember Watchin Biggies "Juicy" Video On MTV. Man I'm Still Bumpin That Joint Today. I Was Inspired By All The Legends Of The Game Biggy,2pac,Gangstarr,Big L,Big Pun, Jay-Z, Nas. I'm Inspired By Everything/Everyone Around Me, Its What Helps Me Be Creative To Make These Songs! LMy Flow Just Comes To Me Really Like However I'm Feelin Is How You'll Hear Me.

abyss: One thing ive noticed alot is your use of the word N*igga as a white emcee do you think this brings any non needed controversy to your music?

white boi d:
I Knew This Question Was Coming Lol. I Never Really Had Any Complaints Or Anyone Tellin Me I Shouldn't Say It. I Think I Get More Shit For Being A "Wigger" Then I Do For Sayin Nigga. I Mean I Know I'm White I Grew Up Around The Hood So It Was Normal For Me. And Everyone Accepts That! I'm Trying To Cut Down On Using The Word But Hey It Is What It Is!

No comments:

Post a Comment