Thursday, June 30, 2011

Jr 15 Wake Up. review



I recently found out about jr 15 though lambo live and this struggle musik emcee deffintly is on the come up. He starts off with a steady multi-filled rhyme scheme "peace 5 to my ogs my go gettas and gor-illas that hold heat, my block huggers who hug the block with no sleep, for my n*ggaz rolling dice sippin oe" and he never falls off once thoughout this verse. With a gritty delivery top-clutch rhyme schemes there isnt much need for improvment from jr 15. One my favriote lines from this track is "henny in a bottle pour the pain in a cup" this is clever as hell. Overall ill. need to here more from ar

rating

A-

2 comments:

  1. wow struggle musik h8ters stalk my blog there doing something right

    ReplyDelete
  2. is the reason for hating noose because Kay Slay Host his Mixtape Or Because Dj Khaled host 2 of em??? ooh i know why its because he made $40,000 grand off of 1 mixtape when he was 19 damn i would hate to!!!!!

    ReplyDelete