Wednesday, October 25, 2017

ajin-demi human (anime review)

 I just finished ajin-demi human. The show revolves around kei nagai who just found out he's a ajin a human/demon world who can never die and can summon black ghost and his trials getting used to being a ajin as well as avoiding the government and stopping another ajin Sato from committing terror attacks in Japan. This show was well paced and dived deep into the phyci and struggles of the main characters. What I enjoyed the most it felt like a well written strategy based war drama with strategic planning. Kei teaming up with the anti ajin government group to stop Satos quest at world domination had me on my feet and glued to the screen. The end was a little disappointing since instead of one of the plans working Sato Is finally stopped by a flood of black ghost that kei didn't even know he can do, a sort of asspull you see in a lot of shonen battle anime. Another thing I didn't like was the CGI animation. The characters lagged alot especially while walking feeling like Netflix was buffering but was just the shitty CGI which hurt the overall quality of the show for me. Another for the plus column for me was the opening sequences and music music was top notch and the animation was stellar fitting perfectly with the music. Overall between the fleshed out characters strategic war like feel and the phycological aspects of keis character development I really enjoyed this show even if the animation wasn't to my liking.  Overall id give ajin a 7 out if ten

No comments:

Post a Comment