Tuesday, October 10, 2017

The blog is back up!! But in a different format

I haven't posted on here in well over five years and still to this day I get asked on the streets will the blog ever be back up and my answer is always no. When I first started East coast underground central it was ment to be a blog covering the indie music scene on the east coast as well as having think pieces about the music industry, current affairs, and my views on a variety of subjects that could mold the content of music such as politics, gun control, the drug trade, just current worldly subjects that real musicians touch upon in there music. After a few months the blog grew a huge local following in the Lehigh valley and slowly molded into a local hip-hop blog covering the Lehigh valley hip-hop scene. I was fine with that supporting local music something no one else was doing but me at the time but eventually it just because too much. I'm a very blunt critic and alot of local musicians couldn't take the harsh criticism eventually leading to violence directed at me in person, gross memes portraying me in a false and disgusting light, and was even sued in court for libel on a article i did on a local rapper. (A case I won because i had all my sources in order to prove my story true) so I quit blogging but never quit my passion as a writer gaining a fairly successful life as a freelance journalist for Various some of them well known publication's. I've decided to bring the blog back but before the excitement this blog is going back to my original vision for this blog and will no longer be a Lehigh valley hip-hop blog but a indie culture blog covering a variety of topics as well as covering artist of every genre in the East coast music scene who have a strong buzz or I personally like. Will also be posting anime theories and reviews and magna reviews, maybe some profiles on some upcoming skateboarders, cigar reviews. I'm just going to be covering a wide variety of my interest. I was just going to create a new blog INTILL i realized despite being absent of new content for five years this blog still averages 500 views monthly and has a lot of following still so decided to relaunch this instead do to the still high traffic volume. So do not message me for reviews write ups ect. Because that's not what this blog is anymore and if you enjoyed my older content outside of my harsh criticism of local rappers then I hope you enjoy my new content and for everyone else good day

No comments:

Post a Comment